Interior:JET BLACK, PERFORATED LEATHER-APPOINTED SEAT TRIM
Engine:8 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:16 CITY / 22 HWY
3rd Row Seat
Adaptive Cruise Control
Lane keep assist
Parking Sensors / Assist
Rain Sensing Wipers
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
Sunroof / Moonroof
Wireless Phone Charging
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study, Dependability Study * 2017 KBB.com Best Buy Awards * 2017 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2017 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands
* Seating for up to nine passengers; standard V8 engine assures plenty of passing power and a substantial tow rating; nicely trimmed cabin is one of the best in the class; available two-speed transfer case gives the Tahoe better than average off-road capabilities. Source: Edmunds
- Wheels, 20" x 9" (50.8 cm x 22.9 cm) polished-aluminum
- Tires, P275/55R20 all-season, blackwall
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall
- Wheel, full-size spare, 17" (43.2 cm) steel
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Active aero shutters, front
- Fascia, front body-color
- Fascia, rear body-color (Includes trailer hitch closeout.)
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted (Includes bright accent.)
- Assist steps, Black (Premier includes chrome accent strip) (Deleted when (RVQ) assist step kit, Black, LPO, (VXH) assist step kit, Chrome, LPO or (BRS) power-retractable assist steps are ordered.)
- Moldings, body-color bodyside
- Headlamps, IntelliBeam, automatic high beam on/off
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge
- Fog lamps
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Liftgate, power, hands free
- Seating, front bucket with Perforated leather-appointed heated and vented seat cushions 12-way power driver and passenger seat includes 6-way power cushions, driver seat 2-position memory, 4-way power lumbar control and power recline
- Seat trim, perforated leather-appointed
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 6-way power
- Seats, heated and vented driver and front passenger
- Memory settings recalls presets for driver power seat adjuster and pedals (Also includes memory presets for outside rearview mirrors and power steering column.)
- Seats, second row bucket, power release
- Seats, heated second row outboard seats
- Seats, third row 60/40 split-bench, power fold
- Console, floor with storage area, cup holders and auxiliary jack
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted first and second row, removable
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, heated, leather-wrapped and color-keyed with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and cruise controls includes Driver Information Center controls
- Driver Information Center, enhanced, 8" diagonal multi-color configurable display
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection and delayed locking
- Passive Entry System includes (AQQ) Remote Keyless Entry
- Remote vehicle start
- Windows, power, with Express-Down and Express-Up on front doors and lock out features
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed (Not included when (Y66) Adaptive Cruise Control is ordered.)
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlet, 110-volt
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in cargo area
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Conversation mirror (Deleted when (UTT) Theft Protection Package is ordered.)
- Assist handles, 1st row passenger and 2nd row outboard seats
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions.
- Cargo management system
- Cargo net
- OnStar Basic plan for 5 years includes limited vehicle mobile app features, Monthly Diagnostics Report and Dealer Maintenance Notification (Basic Plan available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include Emergency, Security or Navigation services.)
- Audio system, Chevrolet MyLink Radio with Navigation and 8" diagonal color touch-screen AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; and Shop with the ability to browse, select and install apps to your vehicle. You can customize your content with audio, weather and more; featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability for compatible phone; 5 USB ports and 1 auxiliary jack
- Audio system feature, single-slot CD/MP3 player (Replaced by (U42) rear seat entertainment system when (U42) is ordered.)
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound premium 10-speaker system
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2017 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- NavTraffic. Avoid congestion before you reach it by enhancing your vehicle's navigation or entertainment system with NavTraffic. With detailed information on traffic speed, accidents, construction, road closures and more, you will get to your destination faster and more easily than ever before.
- Radio, HD
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Wireless charging
- OnStar 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot connects to the Internet at 4G LTE speeds; includes OnStar Data Trial for 3 months or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data. Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T.)
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control road sensing electronically controlled shock absorbers
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Requires 4WD model.)
- Keyless start, push button
- Transfer case, active, single-speed, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed (Requires 4WD model. Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- 4-wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
- Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Battery, 720 cold-cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
- Trailer sway control
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Steering, power
- Hill Start Assist
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power with Brake Assist
- Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking (Replaced with (UGN) Automatic Collision Prep when (Y66) Adaptive Cruise Control is ordered.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist, includes traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Airbags, Frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact airbag; Head-curtain airbags for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Door locks, rear child security
- Safety Alert Driver Seat
- OnStar Guidance Plan for 3 months, including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Advanced Diagnostics and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling) for 6 months, including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Advanced Diagnostics and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling) (Fleet orders receive a 6-month trial. Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.) (Retail orders receive a 3-month trial. Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.)
- Front and rear parking assist
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, sensor indicator
- Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert
- Forward Collision Alert sensor indicator
- Lane Keep Assist
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children), for child safety seats; lower anchors and top tethers located in all second row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Tire Pressure Monitor System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center
- Theft deterrent, electrical, unauthorized entry
I want to Chevy made one great vehicle. When they made the Tahoe. I had one for 5yrs. And when I got rid of it the milage was 450.00 and it was still going strong. So if your looking for a dependable vehicle to me this is the best. And comfort it has so don't worry about the ride u will love itRead more reviews at Cars.com
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Jan 19, 2021
Colby was a great salesman who found exactly what my wife...
Colby was a great salesman who found exactly what my wife and I were looking for. I was torn between an SUV and a truck, Colby suggested to give the Colorado a test drive. It was just what I was looking for and will make towing my jet-ski that much easier. Thanks for everything you did for us! We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Jan 17, 2021
Great experience buying my truck at Victor Chevy as...
Great experience buying my truck at Victor Chevy as always. Fast quick and no hassle. Have bought many vehicles from them over the years and will continue to go back. They go out of there way to make sure you get a good deal and are comfortable with the buying process.
Jan 13, 2021
Colby was an excellent salesman and was able to find...
Colby was an excellent salesman and was able to find exactly what I was looking for! Eds been helping my husbands family for years now and look forward to working with them in the future!
Jan 03, 2021
The salesman Colby did evert task possible to speed up...
The salesman Colby did evert task possible to speed up and make it a professional buying process, felt he genuinely cared about customer service. Wish the finance manager was a little friendlier.
Jan 02, 2021
Awesome experience, highly recommended! Great atmosphere...
Awesome experience, highly recommended! Great atmosphere everyone was super friendly without the super pushy/annoying sales approach. If you’re in the market check them out.
Jan 16, 2021
Was an amazing experience working with Jerry and everyone...
Was an amazing experience working with Jerry and everyone in Victor Chevrolet! Would highly recommend if you are in the market for a new car!
Jan 13, 2021
Everything from the truck to the people inside was...
Everything from the truck to the people inside was awesome! I purchased a 2017 Silverado, and Victor Chevrolet had the best prices I’d seen anywhere. Jerry was very friendly as well as the rest of the team and they worked hard to get me the deal I wanted and had me out the door the same day with a beautiful new truck!!
Jan 10, 2021
The sales rep (Jerry) was great. Personable, friendly,...
The sales rep (Jerry) was great. Personable, friendly, and courteous. My selection was straightforward, and I only test drove a single vehicle, so I cannot speak to working with Jerry in a browsing scenario or working with Jerry on a variety of vehicles. The vehicle that I did test drive and bought, Jerry seemed quite knowledgeable of. The at-dealer financing could have been more transparent; I was promised an interest rate, and the rate that I was given was almost double that.
Dec 23, 2020
I was pleased with Jerry; a low pressure salesman is what...
I was pleased with Jerry; a low pressure salesman is what I look for. He answered all my questions. Will work with Victor Chevy again.
Dec 09, 2020
They had great service!!! Great truck! I would definitely...
They had great service!!! Great truck! I would definitely go to Victor Chevrolet again in the near future for my vehicle needs. Knowledgeable sale rep
Jan 19, 2021
I was out of pocket $3000.00 which i didn't expect to be...
I was out of pocket $3000.00 which i didn't expect to be and found out later that i could have got a better deal for a 2021 Equinox from other dealers with out being out of pocket.I was disappointed with the deal i got and was too hasty in making it and should have gone elsewhere.
Jan 15, 2021
I had a great experience at Victor Chevrolet. My wife...
I had a great experience at Victor Chevrolet. My wife and I love the customer service. They certainly value customer relationships. It's the only place we go!
Jan 14, 2021
ScottWas very helpful experience working with you....
Scott Was very helpful experience working with you. Going through the help you gave on the different systems in the car and showing lots of care to walk me through the steps.will look forward to working with you in the future. Jim Totsline
Jan 11, 2021
Both my daughter and I were very pleased with experience...
Both my daughter and I were very pleased with experience when dealing with Scott Frey and other representatives at Victor Chevy. Will recommend to my friends and family.
Oct 28, 2020
They were a pleasure to work with. Dakota took care of...
They were a pleasure to work with. Dakota took care of everything for us. If you're looking for a great salesman hes your guy.
Oct 17, 2020
Excellent service, excellent people, and finally got the...
Excellent service, excellent people, and finally got the deal done! Picked up and was clean and gassed and ready to go. Thank you Victor Chevrolet
Oct 16, 2020
Dakota hooked me up with a car that exceeded my...
Dakota hooked me up with a car that exceeded my expectations! Thank you to him and the guys here at Victor Chevrolet! In love with my new Traverse.
Dec 16, 2020
Everything about this experience was amazing. I went in...
Everything about this experience was amazing. I went in super overwhelmed and Colby was super easy-going. My car, a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, just happened to be on the lot and Colby suggested it cause it was the size I wanted and I absolutely fell in love with it. He ran numbers for me based on my financial situation and didn’t pressure me into anything until I was ready, as did the rest of the team. The process was super easy and as low stress as buying a car could be. Everyone I worked with was so nice and helpful! Thanks so much guys!!
Nov 18, 2020
Colby and the team. We’re great to work with. Got the...
Colby and the team. We’re great to work with. Got the vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted to pay with no hassles
Tax, title, license and dealer fees (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 585-869-9623 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.