Interior:JET BLACK, CLOTH SEAT TRIM
Engine:8 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:17 CITY / 22 HWY
Automatic Climate Control
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
* NACTOY 2014 North American Truck of the Year * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* New, more fuel-efficient engines; improved interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* While we realize the majority of full-size truck buyers are predisposed towards their favorite brand, the 2014 Chevy Silverado makes a compelling case for itself. From its sophisticated-yet-easy-to-use infotainment system to its surprisingly refined interior, the 2014 Silverado deserves serious consideration from the brand faithful and cross-shoppers alike. Source: KBB.com
* On the outside, the 2014 Silverado looks like the truck you have come to know and trust. In reality, it is all-new from the ground up and more than ready to take on your toughest jobs to show what it can do. The body has undergone a modern makeover making it more chiseled and sleek at the same time. The most dramatic part is the huge stacked double grille in front, complimented with vertically stacked headlights on either side, all outlined in chrome. The bumper has been contoured as well. Also, its tough persona is further accentuated by the geometric lines of its new sculpted fenders and dual power dome hood. The Silverado currently comes in three models: Short Box Crew Cab, Standard Box Crew Cab, and Standard Box Double Cab. Each has six trims with the 1WT as the Base and the LTZ Z71 as the top-of-the-line option. Knowing that it's what's under the hood that counts, the Silverado has new impressive engines for 2014. The 1WT, 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 come standard with the 4.3L EcoTec3 V-6, with 6-speed automatic transmission. The LTZ and LTZ Z71 come standard with the 5.3L EcoTec3 V-8, which is also an option for the other trims. Major improvements have been made inside as well. It is much quieter and roomier than before, and has high quality materials. The center controls have been updated with an improved layout and are easy to reach. Plus, the seats have been redesigned to keep you more comfortable throughout the day. Chevy's MyLink system is an extremely intuitive and helpful system to use. It allows you to control your music, make calls, and navigate to a number of stored destinations all by using your voice. 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 trims get a 4.2-inch color screen to go with it, and the LTZ and LTZ Z71 get an 8-inch color touchscreen. In terms of safety all models come with 4-wheel ABS disc brakes with Duralife rotors, StabiliTrak with Electronic Sway Control and Hill Start Assist. Plus on models LTZ and Higher you can get the added visibility with a Rear View Camera. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) bright machined aluminum
- Tires, P265/70R17 all-terrain, blackwall
- Wheel, full-size spare, 17" (43.2 cm) steel
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (RC3), (RBX) or (RBW).)
- Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Bumper, front chrome
- Bumper, rear chrome
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
- Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Wheelhouse liners, rear
- Grille surround, chrome
- Headlamps, halogen reflector
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, black (includes driver's side spotter mirror)
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Door handles, Black
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, available in cloth or leather includes driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Also includes manually adjustable driver lumbar, lockable storage compartment in seat cushion, and storage pockets. (Leather with (KA1) heat is an available extra charge option with (H1Y) Jet Black leather appointed interior trim and requires (PCM) LT Convenience Package or (PDU) All Star Edition.)
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats (Double Cab and Crew Cabs include second row floor mats)
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with audio and cruise controls
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, manual with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering wheel audio controls
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Windows, power front and rear with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Door locks, power
- Remote Keyless Entry, with 2 transmitters
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel-mounted
- Air conditioning, single-zone
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- Chevrolet MyLink audio system, 4.2" diagonal color screen with AM/FM stereo, USB ports auxiliary jack, SD card slot, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones, hands-free smartphone integration, Pandora Internet radio and voice-activated technology for radio and phone
- Single-slot CD/MP3 player
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio and HD Radio SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2014 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the XM All Access package, with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. With All Access, listen to everything, everywhere, in your car and on your computer, smartphone or tablet. (If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use.)
- 6-speaker audio system
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Engine, 4.3L FlexFuel EcoTec3 V6 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction with FlexFuel capability, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (285 hp [212 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 305 lb-ft of torque [413 Nm] @ 3900 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Standard on 4WD (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine and (L86) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine. Available with (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- Z71 Package, Off-Road includes monotube Rancho brand shocks, (K47) air cleaner, (JHD) Hill Descent Control, (NZZ) underbody shield on 4WD models and (V76) recovery hooks. Also includes brushed metal Z71 door sill plate, unique Z71 gauge cluster, unique finish interior trim plates, unique lower bumper appearance, unique grille design with Z71 badge and Z71 pickup box decals (Includes (Z82) Trailering Package, (G80) locking rear differential and (RC3) AT 17" tire and (Q5U) 17" bright machined wheel. Upgradeable to (RD1) 18" bright machined wheels, (RD4) 20" polished-aluminum wheels or 22" LPO wheels.)
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Requires 4WD models and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Vehicle control, hill descent
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial control (Included with 4WD models only.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Four wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Underbody shield, transfer case protection (Requires 4WD models.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Body, Pick Up Box
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Airbags, Dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front passenger, seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger, and head-curtain side-impact airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
I bought the truck used 2014 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ man this is one nice truck. Glad I waited to find this one.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Jan 17, 2021
Great experience buying my truck at Victor Chevy as...
Great experience buying my truck at Victor Chevy as always. Fast quick and no hassle. Have bought many vehicles from them over the years and will continue to go back. They go out of there way to make sure you get a good deal and are comfortable with the buying process.
Jan 13, 2021
Colby was an excellent salesman and was able to find...
Colby was an excellent salesman and was able to find exactly what I was looking for! Eds been helping my husbands family for years now and look forward to working with them in the future!
Jan 03, 2021
The salesman Colby did evert task possible to speed up...
The salesman Colby did evert task possible to speed up and make it a professional buying process, felt he genuinely cared about customer service. Wish the finance manager was a little friendlier.
Jan 02, 2021
Awesome experience, highly recommended! Great atmosphere...
Awesome experience, highly recommended! Great atmosphere everyone was super friendly without the super pushy/annoying sales approach. If you’re in the market check them out.
Dec 30, 2020
The dealership had excellent service and was very helpful...
The dealership had excellent service and was very helpful in showing the features of the car and setting me up with the Chevrolet app and on star services.
Jan 16, 2021
Was an amazing experience working with Jerry and everyone...
Was an amazing experience working with Jerry and everyone in Victor Chevrolet! Would highly recommend if you are in the market for a new car!
Jan 13, 2021
Everything from the truck to the people inside was...
Everything from the truck to the people inside was awesome! I purchased a 2017 Silverado, and Victor Chevrolet had the best prices I’d seen anywhere. Jerry was very friendly as well as the rest of the team and they worked hard to get me the deal I wanted and had me out the door the same day with a beautiful new truck!!
Jan 10, 2021
The sales rep (Jerry) was great. Personable, friendly,...
The sales rep (Jerry) was great. Personable, friendly, and courteous. My selection was straightforward, and I only test drove a single vehicle, so I cannot speak to working with Jerry in a browsing scenario or working with Jerry on a variety of vehicles. The vehicle that I did test drive and bought, Jerry seemed quite knowledgeable of. The at-dealer financing could have been more transparent; I was promised an interest rate, and the rate that I was given was almost double that.
Dec 23, 2020
I was pleased with Jerry; a low pressure salesman is what...
I was pleased with Jerry; a low pressure salesman is what I look for. He answered all my questions. Will work with Victor Chevy again.
Dec 09, 2020
They had great service!!! Great truck! I would definitely...
They had great service!!! Great truck! I would definitely go to Victor Chevrolet again in the near future for my vehicle needs. Knowledgeable sale rep
Jan 15, 2021
I had a great experience at Victor Chevrolet. My wife...
I had a great experience at Victor Chevrolet. My wife and I love the customer service. They certainly value customer relationships. It's the only place we go!
Jan 14, 2021
ScottWas very helpful experience working with you....
Scott Was very helpful experience working with you. Going through the help you gave on the different systems in the car and showing lots of care to walk me through the steps.will look forward to working with you in the future. Jim Totsline
Jan 11, 2021
Both my daughter and I were very pleased with experience...
Both my daughter and I were very pleased with experience when dealing with Scott Frey and other representatives at Victor Chevy. Will recommend to my friends and family.
Oct 28, 2020
They were a pleasure to work with. Dakota took care of...
They were a pleasure to work with. Dakota took care of everything for us. If you're looking for a great salesman hes your guy.
Oct 17, 2020
Excellent service, excellent people, and finally got the...
Excellent service, excellent people, and finally got the deal done! Picked up and was clean and gassed and ready to go. Thank you Victor Chevrolet
Oct 16, 2020
Dakota hooked me up with a car that exceeded my...
Dakota hooked me up with a car that exceeded my expectations! Thank you to him and the guys here at Victor Chevrolet! In love with my new Traverse.
Dec 16, 2020
Everything about this experience was amazing. I went in...
Everything about this experience was amazing. I went in super overwhelmed and Colby was super easy-going. My car, a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, just happened to be on the lot and Colby suggested it cause it was the size I wanted and I absolutely fell in love with it. He ran numbers for me based on my financial situation and didn’t pressure me into anything until I was ready, as did the rest of the team. The process was super easy and as low stress as buying a car could be. Everyone I worked with was so nice and helpful! Thanks so much guys!!
Nov 18, 2020
Colby and the team. We’re great to work with. Got the...
Colby and the team. We’re great to work with. Got the vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted to pay with no hassles
Tax, title, license and dealer fees (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 585-869-9623 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.