Interior:JET BLACK, PERFORATED LEATHER
Engine:V6 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:20 CITY / 29 HWY
Automatic Climate Control
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
* 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* If youâ re looking for something akin to a Ford Escape or Honda CR-V, but you donâ t like futuristic styling or 4-cylinder powertrains, the GMC Terrain for 2013 may very well be the answer. Its squared-off edges and flared wheel openings say "GMC Truck" loud and clear. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; quiet cabin with lots of storage bins; spacious and adjustable backseat; comfortable highway ride. Source: Edmunds
- Wheels, 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) painted aluminum
- Tires, P235/60R17 all-season, blackwall (Included with (RSB) 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) painted aluminum wheels.)
- Spare tire and wheel
- Grille, Charcoal with chrome surround
- Liftgate, rear manual with fixed glass
- Luggage rails, Charcoal
- Bumpers, front and rear body-color
- Headlamps, halogen projector lamp
- Glass, deep-tinted (all windows, except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Fog lamps, front round, halogen
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding and integral spotter mirror
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, body-color
- Seats, front bucket
- Seat trim, perforated leather-appointed
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power and power lumbar
- Seats, rear bench, 3 passenger with manual fore/aft adjustment, 60/40 split seatback and recline feature
- Floor mats, carpeted front and rear
- Console, front center, with arm rest and concealed storage
- Cupholders 2 front and 2 rear and 2 additional in rear center armrest
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with mounted cruise and audio controls
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Driver Information Center monitors 26 various systems including, Vehicle Information Menu (oil life, tire pressure, standard/metric units) and Trip Information Menu (trip 1, trip 2, fuel range, average fuel economy, instant fuel economy, average vehicle speed) and compass display
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Remote vehicle start includes extended range Remote Keyless Entry
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Theft deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Air conditioning, single-zone automatic climate control
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlets 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt, includes 2 front, 1 second row and one in the cargo area
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboards
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, center-mounted dome, rear cargo area, dual front map lights and ambient lighting on integrated center stack
- Audio system, Color Touch AM/FM/SiriusXM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback includes 7" diagonal color touch-screen display, USB and AUX port and iPod support (Includes (UP9) IntelliLink. May be upgraded to (UHQ) Color Touch Navigation with IntelliLink.)
- Audio system feature Pioneer premium 8-speaker system with subwoofer and amplifier
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2013 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the XM Premier package, with over 140 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. And now add premium channels to your trial at no cost. Welcome to the world of satellite radio. (If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Audio system feature, USB port
- IntelliLink includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; Hands-Free smartphone integration with Pandora and Stitcher smartphone compatible; voice-activated technology for radio and phone (Included and only available with (UFU) Color Touch AM/FM/SiriusXM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback or (UHQ) Color Touch Navigation with IntelliLink. IntelliLink functionality varies by model.)
- Engine, 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) (182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic
- Rear axle, 3.53 final drive ratio (Included and only available with (LEA) 2.4L I-4 SIDI engine and (MXO) 6-speed automatic all-wheel drive transmission. Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- E10 Fuel capable
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Chassis - all wheel drive (TLK26 model only.)
- Battery, 525 cold-cranking amps with rundown protection
- Suspension, front independent, strut type coil springs
- Suspension, rear independent trailering arm with three lateral locating links, coil springs
- Suspension, Soft Ride
- Steering, power, variable electric assist
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, single
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes, Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, First Assist, Injury Severity Predictor, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Slowdown, Remote Ignition Block, Remote Door Unlock, Roadside Assistance, Remote Horn and Lights, Turn-by-Turn Navigation with OnStar eNav, Destination Download (requires navigation radio), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Hands Free Calling and available OnStar RemoteLink mobile app. (Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Automatic Crash Response
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (Does not monitor spare.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, front and second row all seating positions
- Door locks, power rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
This is a great SUV, we got this 2 years old and absolutely love it,the SLE v6 AWD is great, I thought it was very quick of the mark and love the power this has ! This is my wife's daily driver ours was finished in white and with the chrome package, it looks sooo Good. The only problems we have experienced a couple of times is that the touch screen sometimes is glitchy or the reversing camera comes up yellow !! But then goes away. Anyway... love the style of this and the handling ( very good in the Canadian winter) Would buy the latest 2017 model.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Jan 19, 2021
Colby was a great salesman who found exactly what my wife...
Colby was a great salesman who found exactly what my wife and I were looking for. I was torn between an SUV and a truck, Colby suggested to give the Colorado a test drive. It was just what I was looking for and will make towing my jet-ski that much easier. Thanks for everything you did for us! We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Jan 17, 2021
Great experience buying my truck at Victor Chevy as...
Great experience buying my truck at Victor Chevy as always. Fast quick and no hassle. Have bought many vehicles from them over the years and will continue to go back. They go out of there way to make sure you get a good deal and are comfortable with the buying process.
Jan 13, 2021
Colby was an excellent salesman and was able to find...
Colby was an excellent salesman and was able to find exactly what I was looking for! Eds been helping my husbands family for years now and look forward to working with them in the future!
Jan 03, 2021
The salesman Colby did evert task possible to speed up...
The salesman Colby did evert task possible to speed up and make it a professional buying process, felt he genuinely cared about customer service. Wish the finance manager was a little friendlier.
Jan 02, 2021
Awesome experience, highly recommended! Great atmosphere...
Awesome experience, highly recommended! Great atmosphere everyone was super friendly without the super pushy/annoying sales approach. If you’re in the market check them out.
Jan 16, 2021
Was an amazing experience working with Jerry and everyone...
Was an amazing experience working with Jerry and everyone in Victor Chevrolet! Would highly recommend if you are in the market for a new car!
Jan 13, 2021
Everything from the truck to the people inside was...
Everything from the truck to the people inside was awesome! I purchased a 2017 Silverado, and Victor Chevrolet had the best prices I’d seen anywhere. Jerry was very friendly as well as the rest of the team and they worked hard to get me the deal I wanted and had me out the door the same day with a beautiful new truck!!
Jan 10, 2021
The sales rep (Jerry) was great. Personable, friendly,...
The sales rep (Jerry) was great. Personable, friendly, and courteous. My selection was straightforward, and I only test drove a single vehicle, so I cannot speak to working with Jerry in a browsing scenario or working with Jerry on a variety of vehicles. The vehicle that I did test drive and bought, Jerry seemed quite knowledgeable of. The at-dealer financing could have been more transparent; I was promised an interest rate, and the rate that I was given was almost double that.
Dec 23, 2020
I was pleased with Jerry; a low pressure salesman is what...
I was pleased with Jerry; a low pressure salesman is what I look for. He answered all my questions. Will work with Victor Chevy again.
Dec 09, 2020
They had great service!!! Great truck! I would definitely...
They had great service!!! Great truck! I would definitely go to Victor Chevrolet again in the near future for my vehicle needs. Knowledgeable sale rep
Jan 19, 2021
I was out of pocket $3000.00 which i didn't expect to be...
I was out of pocket $3000.00 which i didn't expect to be and found out later that i could have got a better deal for a 2021 Equinox from other dealers with out being out of pocket.I was disappointed with the deal i got and was too hasty in making it and should have gone elsewhere.
Jan 15, 2021
I had a great experience at Victor Chevrolet. My wife...
I had a great experience at Victor Chevrolet. My wife and I love the customer service. They certainly value customer relationships. It's the only place we go!
Jan 14, 2021
ScottWas very helpful experience working with you....
Scott Was very helpful experience working with you. Going through the help you gave on the different systems in the car and showing lots of care to walk me through the steps.will look forward to working with you in the future. Jim Totsline
Jan 11, 2021
Both my daughter and I were very pleased with experience...
Both my daughter and I were very pleased with experience when dealing with Scott Frey and other representatives at Victor Chevy. Will recommend to my friends and family.
Oct 28, 2020
They were a pleasure to work with. Dakota took care of...
They were a pleasure to work with. Dakota took care of everything for us. If you're looking for a great salesman hes your guy.
Oct 17, 2020
Excellent service, excellent people, and finally got the...
Excellent service, excellent people, and finally got the deal done! Picked up and was clean and gassed and ready to go. Thank you Victor Chevrolet
Oct 16, 2020
Dakota hooked me up with a car that exceeded my...
Dakota hooked me up with a car that exceeded my expectations! Thank you to him and the guys here at Victor Chevrolet! In love with my new Traverse.
Dec 16, 2020
Everything about this experience was amazing. I went in...
Everything about this experience was amazing. I went in super overwhelmed and Colby was super easy-going. My car, a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, just happened to be on the lot and Colby suggested it cause it was the size I wanted and I absolutely fell in love with it. He ran numbers for me based on my financial situation and didn’t pressure me into anything until I was ready, as did the rest of the team. The process was super easy and as low stress as buying a car could be. Everyone I worked with was so nice and helpful! Thanks so much guys!!
Nov 18, 2020
Colby and the team. We’re great to work with. Got the...
Colby and the team. We’re great to work with. Got the vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted to pay with no hassles
Tax, title, license and dealer fees (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 585-869-9623 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.