Exterior:Silver Ice Metallic
Interior:JET BLACK, PREMIUM CLOTH SEAT TRIM
Engine:4 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:26 CITY / 38 HWY
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
Sunroof / Moonroof
- Wheels, 16" (40.6 cm) 5-spoke machined-face alloy
- Tires, P215/60R16, all-season, blackwall, low rolling resistance
- 1LT Exterior Appearance includes LS Exterior Appearance content plus body-color outside mirrors, chrome belt moldings and 16" (40.6 cm) machined-face alloy wheels
- Tire, compact spare and spare wheel, includes jack and lug nut wrench
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and delay feature
- Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Mirrors, outside, power-adjustable, manual-folding (Deleted when (PDB) 1LT Driver Convenience Package is ordered. Mirror caps are body-color.)
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable
- Seats, front bucket with reclining seatbacks and adjustable head restraints
- 1LT/ECO Interior Appearance includes LS Interior Appearance content plus auxiliary glovebox in center dash, leather-wrapped steering wheel with Polar Silver accent and leather-wrapped shift knob
- Seat trim, Premium cloth
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way manual
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 6-way manual
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding with adjustable head restraints on outboard positions
- Armrest, rear center, articulating, with dual cup holders
- Console, center with sliding armrest, storage, front and rear 12-volt auxiliary power outlets and dual cup holders
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary, located in center console
- Floor mats, carpeted front and rear
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped 3-spoke with polar silver accent
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Driver Information Center with trip odometer, fuel range, average fuel economy, instantaneous fuel economy, average vehicle speed, tire pressure and oil life remaining
- Oil life monitoring system
- Center stack, integrated with ambient LED back lighting
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all and driver Express Up
- Door locks, power
- Key, primary foldable, additional foldable
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Cruise control
- Theft-deterrent system with anti-theft alarm and engine immobilizer
- Air conditioning, single-zone electronic includes air filter
- Rear air ducts, floor mounted
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Glovebox, auxiliary, center dash (Deleted when (PDU) All-Star Edition is ordered.)
- Cup holders 2 in front center console, 2 in rear seat armrest and 1 bottle holder in each front door panel
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors
- Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard
- Lighting, interior dome with theater dimming, dual map lights, illuminated trunk area
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Convenience hooks, rear
- Audio system AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback capability, graphical display
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Enhanced Acoustic Package
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Audio interface, USB port, located in center console
- Audio system feature, auxiliary input jack, located in center console
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2013 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the XM Premier package, with over 140 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. And now add premium channels to your trial at no cost. Welcome to the world of satellite radio. (If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Engine, ECOTEC Turbo 1.4L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI (138 hp [103 kW] @ 4900 rpm, 148 lb-ft of torque [199.8 N-m] @ 1850 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed manual with overdrive
- Axle, 3.83 final drive ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, 438 cold-cranking amps
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Suspension, front independent McPherson strut, aluminum control arms with hydraulic bushings, 25mm hollow stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear, compound crank
- Steering, power, electric, rack-mounted
- Brakes, front disc/rear drum
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock
- Traction control
- StabiliTrak, stability control system
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, First Assist, Injury Severity Predictor, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Slowdown, Remote Ignition Block, Remote Door Unlock, Roadside Assistance, Remote Horn and Lights, Turn-by-Turn Navigation with OnStar eNav, Destination Download (requires navigation radio), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Hands Free Calling and available OnStar RemoteLink mobile app. (Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Automatic Crash Response
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions, front height adjustable
- Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger, dual
- Door locks, rear child security, power
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Trunk emergency release handle
- Tire Pressure Monitor
Other Vehicles You May Like
This is a fun car to drive. It's very quiet, responsive to the road and it has all the amenities needed for a commuter car. I get 36 mpg on the Interstate (75 mph). The interior and exterior styling are very appealing and I don't get fatigued driving this car. I really look forward to having my quiet time when I'm alone in the car. The safety features (10 air bags), styling, handling and fuel economy are the strengths of the car.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Jan 24, 2021
Colby was great, we had an issue on pur test drive and he...
Colby was great, we had an issue on pur test drive and he was there to make it up and sold me my dream car with all the features i didn't know I wanted.
Jan 19, 2021
Colby was a great salesman who found exactly what my wife...
Colby was a great salesman who found exactly what my wife and I were looking for. I was torn between an SUV and a truck, Colby suggested to give the Colorado a test drive. It was just what I was looking for and will make towing my jet-ski that much easier. Thanks for everything you did for us! We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Jan 17, 2021
Great experience buying my truck at Victor Chevy as...
Great experience buying my truck at Victor Chevy as always. Fast quick and no hassle. Have bought many vehicles from them over the years and will continue to go back. They go out of there way to make sure you get a good deal and are comfortable with the buying process.
Jan 13, 2021
Colby was an excellent salesman and was able to find...
Colby was an excellent salesman and was able to find exactly what I was looking for! Eds been helping my husbands family for years now and look forward to working with them in the future!
Jan 03, 2021
The salesman Colby did evert task possible to speed up...
The salesman Colby did evert task possible to speed up and make it a professional buying process, felt he genuinely cared about customer service. Wish the finance manager was a little friendlier.
Jan 23, 2021
It was a pleasure working with the team at victor Chevy,...
It was a pleasure working with the team at victor Chevy, they were very accommodating while testing out different options and I would fully recommend!
Jan 22, 2021
Steve and Scott were very patient and very pleasant to...
Steve and Scott were very patient and very pleasant to deal with. Thank you for that. I felt very relaxed the whole time there, and it allowed me to feel comfortable with my decision. We love our new truck!
Jan 19, 2021
I was out of pocket $3000.00 which i didn't expect to be...
I was out of pocket $3000.00 which i didn't expect to be and found out later that i could have got a better deal for a 2021 Equinox from other dealers with out being out of pocket.I was disappointed with the deal i got and was too hasty in making it and should have gone elsewhere.
Jan 15, 2021
I had a great experience at Victor Chevrolet. My wife...
I had a great experience at Victor Chevrolet. My wife and I love the customer service. They certainly value customer relationships. It's the only place we go!
Jan 14, 2021
ScottWas very helpful experience working with you....
Scott Was very helpful experience working with you. Going through the help you gave on the different systems in the car and showing lots of care to walk me through the steps.will look forward to working with you in the future. Jim Totsline
Jan 16, 2021
Was an amazing experience working with Jerry and everyone...
Was an amazing experience working with Jerry and everyone in Victor Chevrolet! Would highly recommend if you are in the market for a new car!
Jan 13, 2021
Everything from the truck to the people inside was...
Everything from the truck to the people inside was awesome! I purchased a 2017 Silverado, and Victor Chevrolet had the best prices I’d seen anywhere. Jerry was very friendly as well as the rest of the team and they worked hard to get me the deal I wanted and had me out the door the same day with a beautiful new truck!!
Jan 10, 2021
The sales rep (Jerry) was great. Personable, friendly,...
The sales rep (Jerry) was great. Personable, friendly, and courteous. My selection was straightforward, and I only test drove a single vehicle, so I cannot speak to working with Jerry in a browsing scenario or working with Jerry on a variety of vehicles. The vehicle that I did test drive and bought, Jerry seemed quite knowledgeable of. The at-dealer financing could have been more transparent; I was promised an interest rate, and the rate that I was given was almost double that.
Dec 23, 2020
I was pleased with Jerry; a low pressure salesman is what...
I was pleased with Jerry; a low pressure salesman is what I look for. He answered all my questions. Will work with Victor Chevy again.
Dec 09, 2020
They had great service!!! Great truck! I would definitely...
They had great service!!! Great truck! I would definitely go to Victor Chevrolet again in the near future for my vehicle needs. Knowledgeable sale rep
Oct 28, 2020
They were a pleasure to work with. Dakota took care of...
They were a pleasure to work with. Dakota took care of everything for us. If you're looking for a great salesman hes your guy.
Oct 17, 2020
Excellent service, excellent people, and finally got the...
Excellent service, excellent people, and finally got the deal done! Picked up and was clean and gassed and ready to go. Thank you Victor Chevrolet
Oct 16, 2020
Dakota hooked me up with a car that exceeded my...
Dakota hooked me up with a car that exceeded my expectations! Thank you to him and the guys here at Victor Chevrolet! In love with my new Traverse.
Dec 16, 2020
Everything about this experience was amazing. I went in...
Everything about this experience was amazing. I went in super overwhelmed and Colby was super easy-going. My car, a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, just happened to be on the lot and Colby suggested it cause it was the size I wanted and I absolutely fell in love with it. He ran numbers for me based on my financial situation and didn’t pressure me into anything until I was ready, as did the rest of the team. The process was super easy and as low stress as buying a car could be. Everyone I worked with was so nice and helpful! Thanks so much guys!!
Nov 18, 2020
Colby and the team. We’re great to work with. Got the...
Colby and the team. We’re great to work with. Got the vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted to pay with no hassles
Tax, title, license and dealer fees (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 585-869-9623 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.